Mac Integration Basics 10.7: 9L0-407 Exam
- 9L0-407 Questions & Answers
- Exam Code: 9L0-407
- Exam Name: Mac Integration Basics 10.7
- Q & A: 45 Q&As
2. What Windows Server technology provides directory and authentication services?
A. Exchange Directory
B. LDAP Directory
C. Active Directory
D. Open Directory
3. From your Mac, you want to access mail, calendars, and contacts served by a Microsoft Exchange Server. What is the earliest version of Exchange Server for which Lion provides built-in support for this task?
A. Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
B. Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 with Service Pack 1 Update Rollup 4
C. Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 with Service Pack 2
D. Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 with Service Pack 4
E. Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
5. Which statement about iChat is true?
A. iChat can be configured to use a Google Talk account.
B. In order for a Mac user to use iChat to exchange instant messages with a Windows user, the Windows user must install iChat.
C. iChat can be configured to use a Microsoft Live Messenger account.
D. iChat requires users to have an Apple ID account.